Tuesday, March 17, 2009

《My Life》

For SPM and STPM leavers...

It’s a sunny morning… I opened my eyes and found myself lying on a ship. The sun shines, the bird chips and the ship float up and down…

As I starred up, I saw a flag waving in the wind and written on the flag is the word call <>.

I fell as the ship shakes; I then stood up again… As I turned around, I saw two captains sitting in the captain cabin, driving this ship call <>

The wave was so big, and cyclical, the ship went up and down, again and again…I fell and stood up again and again…

"Hei, man! Come here!" The two captains yelled at me as they wave their hands. I tried to gain balance in this shaking ship and walked towards the captains…And as I walked nearer, I saw my parents navigating the ship…

As I struggled my way to approach them, they jumped off from the ship, and yelled at me from the bay, "Young man, this ship belongs to you now! You should navigate your own ship from now on! We trust you can do it! Come back to us for guidance whenever you face any difficulties, or when you’re losing your direction. Remember, the direction of this ship is in your hand now! You can steer it to wherever you want!"

"Thanks, dad and mum. I’ll drive this ship from now on!" I shouted back as I saw them disappear from my sight…

Life is in my hand now, in fact is in everyone’s hand, we are the ones who decide our own direction. No one can change it, unless we give permission to them.

During our journey in this ship, we face lots of challenges, cyclical life, up and down. Because of this, life is exciting…

All rights reserved to healthorhell.com

No comments:

Post a Comment